20 Midtown’s newest building opened August 1, offering 325 additional apartments and great retail below, with Panda Express, Milo’s, Cava, Nail Resort and more. Keep reading to see all that 20 Midtown has to offer.
Find your ideal home at 20 Midtown today and contact them to schedule your visit.
Everything you need to know about 20 Midtown
The new building at 20 Midtown is officially open, so we finally got to peek inside to see what you can expect in these fabulous new apartments.
Floor plans include options ranging from micro-studios to three-bedroom, three-bathroom units. Whichever floor plan layout you choose, you’ll find the best amenities, from granite countertops to built-in washers and dryers and 55-inch smart TVs. Come take a look!
Live close to everything
20 Midtown location is pretty hard to beat. You can easily catch a movie at the McWane Science Center IMAX Theater or watch one of your favorite artists perform live at Workplay or Iron City Bham. Proximity to UAB is another nice perk, along with easy access to I-20 and I-65.
Just below the newest building at 20 Midtown, many convenient locations will soon be available, including:
- Panda Express (Grand opening Monday August 8!)
- CAVA (Yes, Bham gets a CAVA!)
- Great snippets
- manicure station
- Synovus Bank
- Current on-site retail includes: Publix, Starbucks, Chipotle and AT&T
20 Midtown has a LONG list of amenities, many of which are not found in any other apartment. Here’s a taste of what you can enjoy when you live at 20 Midtown:
- 10′ ceilings
- Granite counters
- Stainless steel appliances
- 55 inch flat screen Smart TV in the living room
- Broadband Internet/Wi-Fi and cable (upload and download at 300 Mbps)
- Privacy blinds in the living room and blackout blinds in the bedrooms
- Stunning views of stunning sunsets, Red Mountain and downtown Birmingham
- 24/7 recirculating natural gas water heater system (savings on the electricity bill)
A luxurious community
Luxurious amenities go far beyond what’s found in each individual unit. 20 Midtown features a state-of-the-art fitness center with a fully equipped yoga studio AND an amenity deck that includes a resort-style pool with plenty of spots to catch up with friends and family.
Your furry friends will be in heaven – a dog park and pet wash station will help ensure your furry babies are happy and well taken care of.
Here are some more of the 20 benefits of Midtown:
- Pleasure terrace including a resort-style pool
- Gathering areas (including large TVs, pool tables, lounge chairs, etc. – see photos above for reference)
- Media room
- Shared workspace with private soundproof workstations
- EV charging stations
- Walking distance to UAB, Regions Field, Rotary Trail and other popular destinations
Sounds like a place you would like to live? U.S. too. Call 20 Midtown today to schedule a visit and find your new home!