Who doesn’t love peeking into million dollar homes? That’s why MTV’s “Cribs” was such a hit back then! It’s so fun to see how the other half lives. With amenities like an indoor pool, tennis court, arcade, and movie theatre, there are few reasons to leave home! You have everything you need right on your property.
This $4.9 million property in Windham, New Hampshire was recently listed by Kerry Nicolls of Foundation Brokerage Group and it definitely falls into that category. 6 Lancaster Rd has 14,912 square feet of living space. With 7 beds and 8.5 bathrooms, you could have family members living under the same roof and not seeing them for months! (to some this may seem extremely appealing)
The house immediately reminded me of Barbie’s dream house. If Barbie and Ken ever decided to buy a property in New Hampshire, I’m sure it would be this one.
- MASSIVE walk-in closet (I’m talking about 30X10) Plenty of room for Barbie to keep her party dresses, workout clothes, etc. She would probably let Ken use 10% of the closet space.
- Guest bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms (plenty of room for her friends and family to crash: Skipper, Midge, Summer, the whole gang!)
- an indoor lap pool (for Babs to work on his fitness)
- two gas fireplaces
- personalized wine cellar (we didn’t know this when we were kids but Barbie is kind of wine-o)
- fitness center (many sweat bands will be shaken up in this space)
- a heated garage for 6 cars (for Barbie’s Dream Car convertible and Ken’s motorcycle, of course)
If you hit the Powerball jackpot, you’ll be so rich you could live like Barbie. This house would be a drop in the bucket, so start manifesting this energy out into the universe!
Move, Barbie! This is our dream house. Let’s take a look inside, shall we?
A life-size Barbie dream house in New Hampshire has an indoor pool and a movie theater
Wise words for foreigners moving to New Hampshire this winter
What would you say to foreigners moving to New Hampshire during or before winter?