Well-respected Canadian hotel company Prestige Hotels & Resorts brings nine British Columbia properties in the WorldHotels portfolio
PHOENIX, November 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — WorldHotels today announced the launch of the WorldHotels brand in Canada with the introduction of nine hotels in the Luxury, Elite and Crafted collections. The properties are all owned by Prestige Hotels & Resorts, which was started by the Huber family nearly 30 years ago and offers some of the finest upscale properties across British Columbia. With this expansion, travelers in Canada can now experience the WorldHotels brand, which delivers memorable experiences and impeccable service in some of the best locations around the world.
“This expansion in Canada is monumental for the WorldHotels brand and we are thrilled to join Prestige Hotels & Resorts, such a respected Canadian hospitality company,” said Ron Pohl, President of WorldHotels. “Each of these nine properties captures the spirit of its location and brings something special and unique to our collection. We see huge opportunities for growth through Canada and these hotels have set the stage perfectly for the expansion of our brand across the country.”
The nine hotels are part of from British Columbia finest, all offering superior service and the extra amenities that set these properties apart from others, such as free bikes or e-bikes, sports equipment, beach toys and board games to help guests enjoy the beauty surrounding each property. These exceptional hotels will meet the unique needs and preferences of today’s sophisticated traveler:
- Prestige Oceanfront Resort Sooke, Luxury Collection: This full-service beachfront resort in the seaside community of Sooke offers two on-site dining experiences and a seasonal cafe, as well as an extensive award-winning local and international wine list, room service, ocean-view sports club, wellness spa, swimming pool indoor and hot tub, licensed fire tables with ocean views and an indoor pool, and outdoor convention, banquet, and meeting facilities, with full catering services. Guests looking for something extraordinary will love the Pacific Penthouse. Located on the top floor of the complex, this exquisite penthouse offers over 1,920 square feet of indoor living space and an additional 1,700 square feet of private outdoor space, with two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm, Luxury Collection: Located on the shores of a natural estuary with stunning views of Shuswap Lake and the Bastion Mountains, the Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm offers an upscale, yet comfortable experience. Located a few blocks from downtown shops and restaurants, the resort has 120 rooms, most with lake views and private balconies. The resort has two exceptional dining options, meeting and convention space, and amenities such as an indoor and outdoor pool, outdoor hot tub, on-site spa and salon, game room video and an athletics club.
- Prestige Treasure Cove Resort Prince George, Elite Collection: With local flair and first-class service, the Prestige Treasure Cove Resort Prince George offers guests a one-of-a-kind experience with all the amenities desired, including multiple on-site restaurants, a casino, billiards room, swimming pool, slide and hot tub. Business travelers will appreciate the business center, fitness area, and meeting spaces. Conveniently located minutes from pristine forests and lakes and outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking and golf, this resort offers visitors a memorable experience in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson, Elite Collection: With its scenic waterfront location, Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson offers guests the opportunity to relax in the resort’s green spaces and take in views of Kootenay Lake and Selkirk mountains. On-site dining options include a restaurant and lounge as well as a cafe, and the resort offers great amenities including an indoor pool, fitness center, meeting and event space, and a full menu. of services at the relaxing Mountain Waters spa, as well as a marina. and nautical activities near the hotel.
- Prestige Beach House Kelowna, Craft Collection: Located just in front of from Kelowna famous Hot Sands Beach and just two blocks from the main downtown area, the Prestige Beach House Kelowna is an ideal hotel for leisure and business. With a pool and hot tub, fitness center, restaurant, and multiple meeting spaces, the property captures the spirit of the Kelowna.
- Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, Artisanal collection: Located minutes from the world famous thermal pools in the beautiful village of Radium Hot Springs, the Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort offers the most breathtaking mountain views, making it an ideal choice for any getaway, extended vacation, or business trip. Perfect for those looking to explore the area’s golf courses, wildlife and outdoor activities, hotel amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, fitness room, restaurant, lounge and meeting and banquet rooms.
- Prestige Cranbrook Rocky Mountain Resort, Handcrafted Collection: With two vintage carriages converted into luxury designer suites, this handcrafted hotel appeals to guests seeking creativity and ingenuity. The Prestige Cranbrook Rocky Mountain Resort features two exceptional restaurants, as well as an on-site salon, spa, indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center, as well as a meeting and event space for up to 500 people.
- Prestige Kamloops Hotel, Craft Collection: This completely renovated hotel is considered one of the best hotels in Kamloops and offers easy access to all the attractions and amenities this bustling city has to offer. Amenities include a swimming pool, waterslide, hot tub, fitness center, meeting space, and brand new restaurant. Whether guests enjoy shopping, skiing at Sun Peaks Resort, or indulging in outdoor activities like golf, hiking, Nordic skiing, and snowshoeing, the Prestige Kamloops Hotel provides expert, seamless service.
- Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland, Handcrafted Collection: Nestled between the Monashee and Selkirk magnificent mountain ranges British Columbia, Rossland is the perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts, and Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland offers everything guests need to enjoy this unique location. You can relax in the hot tub, entertain in the arcade, and dine in the on-site restaurant and lounge, featuring a patio with lovely views of the valley, and have easy access to golf, ski and golf areas. , hiking, mountain biking and fishing. The resort also offers meeting spaces and secure bike and ski lockers.
“It is an honor to join the WorldHotels portfolio”, commented Joe Huber, CEO, Prestige Hotels & Resorts. “WorldHotels has been the benchmark in global hospitality for decades, making it an ideal partnership for us and our hotels. We have a long history of providing luxury travel experiences in British Columbia and we believe the power of WorldHotels will elevate our offerings to our valued guests.”
With a collection of properties in more than 200 iconic destinations around the world, WorldHotels offers travelers the opportunity for exciting discoveries in the most unexpected places to rediscover the destination they seek. Guests staying in these British Columbia hotels can enjoy the benefits of the leading loyalty program, WorldHotels RewardsSM, where members enjoy exclusive access and privileges at any of our premium independent hotels around the world. Learn more about WorldHotels Awards.
About WorldHotels Collection
WorldHotels™ Collection is a private hotel brand owned by the BWH Hotel Group® global network. Founded by independent hoteliers dedicated to the art of hospitality, and celebrating its 50th anniversarye anniversary in 2021, WorldHotels offers one of the finest portfolios of independent hotels and resorts in the world, carefully selected to inspire unique and enriching experiences that connect people and places. WorldHotels is comprised of four unique collections, each with its own personality and style to meet the needs of today’s traveler. The collections include: WorldHotels Luxury, WorldHotels Elite, WorldHotels Distinctive and WorldHotels Crafted. For more information, visit WorldHotels.com.
Director, Public Relations