More and more of you are asking us questions via our social networks or directly in our mailbox – thank you very much! Today we answer your questions about a gym located in Larvotto.
The gyms are attracting more and more people, and practicing your sport with a view of Larvotto beach is idyllic. Well, good news! A gym has just opened there: Fit Factory.
It replaces the Larvotto Gym Center, closed in September 2019 for work on the new Larvotto station. Open from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on weekdays and from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on weekends, Fit Factory offers 600m² to keep in shape, including a room entirely dedicated to spinning. Group lessons will begin on June 7.
For 1860€ per year you can enjoy brand new machines with a great view of the beach. A discount of €200 is offered to the first 100 registrants and to former Gym Center customers.
Do not hesitate to visit them and ask them for more information or contact them at (+377) 97 98 15 93.
There are also several other sports halls in the Principality:
- In 2018, the Municipality opened a gym on Port Hercule to train you near the sea. The Hercule Fitness Club is open every day and the annual subscription costs €990.
Hercules Fitness Club
- The Eclub, located at 6 Boulevard des Moulins, offers a wide range of services and specializes in connected fitness. The annual subscription costs €948.
- In a much more luxurious style: the 39 Monte Carlo. You must be a club member to use the gym and annual membership is €4,900.
Thirty Nine Monte Carlo
- With its beautiful view of the Mediterranean, you also have the Fitness Monte Carlo at the Fairmont hotel. Gym prices start at €250 per month.
Fitness Monte Carlo
- The Thermes Marins de Monte-Carlo also provide numerous fitness equipment. As a bonus, you can enjoy the seawater swimming pool, the cold bath and the solarium after your efforts. The annual subscription rates are €4100 per year.
Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo
- A free solution is also available: MonaMove. Imagined by Sébastien Chabale and Extended Monaco, there are already two outdoor gymnasiums, one on the Fontvieille sea wall and the other on the New Digue. All the equipment needed to keep in shape is available free of charge and the MonaMove application guides and coaches you. In addition, you can enjoy a superb view of the Mediterranean.